Monday, January 4, 2010

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

2010 is here!

I got me a 2 month supply of Aderral!

I'm ready to close some deals!

I was in Las Vegas for NYE and it was great. Went to MGM to watch fireworks with my family at my cousin's condo unit. Then dropped off the folks and sis and went out with my cousin. Hit up Seamless and Drais. It was fun...especially because I was drunk and cracked out on amphetamines...I must have taken 2 1/2 or 3 tabs that day.

Saw Avatar. Great concept, well written. Made me realize that I need to start helping myself so I can help others.

My sister and bro-in-law and their kids are living it up. They are awesome! I miss them.

My parents celebrated their 36th anniversary year. Wow, that's big time to be with each other for that long! I hope I can find a woman to do that with...I have 8 years and 5 months to do so.

It was a great New Year. I haven't talked to Tina since Friday night. Fuck her. I don't need her. She needs me. What I need to do is get more bitches on the team.

Quality ones.

I need to close some deals too...check out my NY resolutions:

240 new members by end of 2010.
Weigh 157 with 5% body fat.
Have a TV pilot by year's end.

Let's do this shit! The time is NOW.

Happy New Year muthafuckers!!! Time for me to pop a tab...

No comments: