Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Very Pissed Much

It was a Merry Christmas; the Rhine River cruise was amazing. Got to see European culture. Got to smoke some bubble gum herb and got high as fuck with my little sister. Then it was a mission with my mom trying to put it in containers so we could smuggle it back home. LOL!!! That was the first and probably the last time I'll ever show face high as fuck in front of my parents. Sad thing for them was they got jealous and wanted to smoke too. Well they should have went out with us! LOL!!!

I thought I had a gift waiting for me when I got home to LA: a butt naked Tina. We talked last Sunday night and I told her everything: how I wanted to be with her and I liked her a lot. She revealed that she doesn't want to be vulnerable and isn't ready for anything right now...

We talked again last night for many hours again, and this time she revealed she doesn't like how she talks all the time and I'm just the listener. Shit bitch, I'm a man of few words, and you're a bitch that likes to talk. Someone has to give in and listen right? She pissed me off and I said the reason why I don't want to open up to her just yet is because I'm protecting myself and I feel that if I tell her too much, I may be emotionally vulnerable. One "fuck you" deserves another "fuck you". Then she texted something like "Let's give it a few days until we talk again."

I called her a few hours ago saying let's hook up tonight; she replied "I don't know..." then I rebutted and said "It's a yes or no question (bitch)..." and she said "No." I told her it's fine, and I'll call her later.

The bitch has got major issues. She needs to chill the fuck out. I need to smoke her out and drink, because this relaxes her and then she's down to make out and touch. But all this talking is fucking shit up and it's a big waste of time.

I'm going to cut and paste this and email this shit to her. Bitch!

Phew! Now I feel better...way better!

Thanks for being there for me folks. I really appreciate how you can listen to what I have to say and you will never pre-judge me. I really appreciate how I can tell you everything and be crass and cuss and be gory and you still listen.

2009 was a tumultuous year. LOL!!! BULLSHIT! I got to travel my ass off. Didn't get to save any $$$ though. It's okay though...money made is money spent. I want to live, work to live, and not live to work. I want to enjoy life. And that's what I'm doing.

2010 is going to be a great one. "Fuck bitches. Get money. Fuck niggas. Get money."

Peace out 2009...

No comments: