Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupid about to get paid...

Happy Valentine's Day bitches...yes I'm reluctant to greet that. Why? Because my long distance girlfriend is flying in on the 13th until the 15th. How fucking convenient. Funny thing is, I haven't heard from the bitch in almost 24 hours. Not common from her, especially because I have Yahoo! fucking Messenger on my cellphone. I have the electronic leash. She doesn't have shit. I tried to call her after texting her numerous times today. Chances are great that she dropped like 3 tablets of ecstacy and is on her back getting fucked as we speak. Hmmmmph!

Oh well. Life is short. Shouldn't settle on a bitch. I kind of am. I've been called out a few times by friends and family. I even call myself out.

But it's the convenience factor. It's already establish. I get to fuck without a condom! It's great! Scary...but great!

I really think it's time to move on. Time is running out for us. She's not getting any younger, and neither am I. But her clock is ticking. And she needs someone who can take care of her. I don't want to spend shit for her. She fucked up, because her ex-fiancee was paid out of control. Stupid bitch. Now I get the sloppy seconds (or thirds, or fourths, or whatever) and I want out.

I need to get paid. I'm almost matching my salary at my old employer. It took me a little more than a year. I definitely got out what I have put in. Shit if only I could have put in a little more time instead of jerking it all the time...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, blah, blah, blah fuck you!

I feel better now. Oh look who just finally texted me...my bitch! Excuse me while I chew this bitch out...

No comments: