Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Paid to get laid then fade....

[FADE UP FROM BLACK]

Picked her up on Friday night. Did what we do all the time...but tried to hold in my ejaculation. I did this by hitting it from the front, from the side, and finally from the back...

The next morning, didn't go to Big Bear. We laid in bed all day. Finally, it was dinner time. Girl wanted a fancy restaurant but no reservations anywhere. (It was part of my scheme to get stranded in the snow, and then be like "Sorry baby I had reservations but I cancelled them so we can go skiing...") I thought for sure we can do McDonalds. Nope. She saw a place called Wokcano in Downtown. Got raped for $150.

Then we got some drinks at a lounge. There were some hot girls that wanted me at the lounge. Being the vagina face I am I didn't holler.

Then we got some strawberries, whip cream, and some salt and vinegar Kettle chips. We brought it back to the crib. We had fun in the bedroom and in the bathtub with bubbles.

Sunday just slept in and did it all day. I dropped her off Sunday night. I went out Sunday night to South. The bartender wanted me. She was fine. I just didn't have any energy left to holler.

Monday came and went. Tuesday came and went.

Today is here. Today was judgement day. After hours debating, expressing the difference in emotional levels for one another, I had to cut her loose. It's not fair for me to string her along. So it's over. For real this time, there's no more getting back together.

It was a great year. She taught me alot about myself, alot about what I want in a woman. Alot. I'm going to miss her, but it can't be a real relationship with someone I just can't love back. It's not fair for the relationship.

Peace out girl. We had some great times. I have the pictures to prove the great times. I wish you the best and all the success in the world.

You're a good girl, but you just weren't good enough for me.

[FADE TO BLACK.]

No comments: