Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday night fright...

I am bored. I am tired. I want to sleep. But I can't.

So I want to go out. I want to meet some nice girls who want to have a one night stand. C'mon bitches come right over! I just changed my sheets and fluffed my pillows. My Lovesac (it's not a beanbag!) is ready for some hot ass...

I want to walk to the salsa club a block away but I keep changing my mind. One time I tried to sneak in with my roommate but we got kicked out because we didn't want to pay cover. There were some hot Latinas in there. I don't know shit about Salsa dancing. I can Cha-Cha but it looks way more technical. I'm thinking it's going to be a slow night, since it's Labor Day Weekend coming up and people are saving their money and energy for it. Fuck that...I'm sure there are girls out there that are feeling the way I'm feeling right now. Gotta go get them...

Last night I got yayed out (no wonder I'm not sleepy) and played tennis and cards. My tennis game was on for the 1st set then it faded away as the coke was sweating out of my pores. I do believe I need uppers to concentrate, because as time lapsed my shots were going in the net, out of bounds, etc.

I closed a deal today! Met with the decision maker and HR lady who I have been in contact with. Fucking asshole was playing hard to get. Then he left it as "we'll get back to you in a couple of weeks..." Then I left the company disappointed. Motherfucker.

While I was pumping gas the HR lady called and said he liked me and signed the Broker of Record letter. Bullshit! But I checked my email on my iPhone a couple hours later and Voila!

Thanks dude! This calls for a monster line and some drinks with my cousin and roommate. A night cap would be bonus for a boner and a very productive day...luck? I don't need luck. Just a slut...

No comments: