Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Back on the addy

It completes me. Waking up in the morning is tough. I quote my cousin when he says "these are tools that should be used, especially if they're available." I've been doing 30mg a day. The same cousin I quoted above taught me the "quarter game." 7.5mg bumps not too strong but just enough. I'm a crackhead so I prefer doing a halfer in the a.m. Plus my excuse is that I was doing a 4 week stint in Manila for my uncle's business. RIP UNCLE M 12/26/16 Rewind to September. My uncle is diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. No big deal, he'll get the chemo and be healed. Meanwhile my involvement in his company was becoming a top priority. Insurance is boring and I'm not making money doing it. His business is doing well, yes there are challenges but it's a successful business model.

No comments: