Sunday, March 16, 2014

while my roommate is having a threesome, i'm hollerin' at y'all

Saturday March 15: -I woke up from the couch (tired from pigging out, playing tennis, smoking and drinking Guinness) -Smoked up on the rooftop -Popped 15mg -Showered, got gas, went to confession and Mass (take home message: NOW is the time for CHANGE) -Came home, lit up a bowl -Lost $1000 on Condit UFC homey who was favored and who I was foolish about; opponent who was an underdog wins by TKO strike to the back of dude's knee -Processed applications (today was deadline for April 1st coverage) -Popped 15mg, woke up roommate, and got ready to go out and chase -AV looked amazing but agreed the grease/cover would be too high; popped a 15mg and got into Sayer's Club for free -Holla'ed at random breezies -Popped the remaining 15mg -Danced with random breezies -Lost roommate; he said he was on his way to threesome at Roosevelt Hotel -I thought I had a chance going to Couture (drank a $10 Red Bull) and Deja Vu (got a $23 lap dance by Ivy) -Decided not to wait for 4:49am subway nor take a taxi back home; figured I'd spend more $ at strip club so I jogged/walked back home -Drank water, smoked a bowl, now thinking about pussy but decided to write -Great, was planning to go back to Deja Vu but they close in 12 minutes

No comments: