Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Quarters Done, One Quarter Remains

January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and now it's already fucking OCTOBER. Time flies when you bullshit and watch other people make money off of the stock market, those with cash buy foreclosed homes, watch your loved ones go through their personal lives' transformations. Fuck you economy, the richer are getting richer and the poorer are getting poorer. Yes I can go finish school, go to medical school and become a doctor. It's a career in the United States that is always high in demand, especially because we Americans eat shit, drink shit, and think like shit. THANK YOU MAINSTREAM MEDIA! May your advertisers who are continuously making us fat, broke, and sick continue to pay you well so you rich fucks can continue to buy your Whole Foods groceries, go on lavish vacations, and continue to control "we the People of the United States of America!" Okay enough about other people and politics. What about ME? Well, thank you for asking! I am 2 months behind on my mortgage payments. Yes I still gamble, spend money on massages and rub and tugs, and other bullshit but dammit in lieu of health insurance I'd rather spend my money on bullshit. It makes me feel good kinda sorta. Started dating a blast from the past this year. We met in Vegas (I had a table at Body English circa 2005) and she was able to get past security with her 2 other hot girlfriends. I finally got out of the "friend zone" and started having sex with her starting back in June. The first time (after a long drought) I wore a condom but did not come. The second time I didn't wear a condom but didn't bust either. It is safe to say that amphetamine salts CAUSES IMPOTENCE AND DECREASES LIBIDO. Or maybe my other head was saying "DO NOT GET THIS BITCH PREGNANT!" So when we do get intimate I make sure to give her a full body massage and eat her pussy. Kinda blown out (she's 36 now) but it tastes good and it's better than my right and left hand. But one night at dinner she caught me slipping: Her: "I can't sleep with you tonight..." Me: "Why not???" Her: "Babe I've got a busy day tomorrow. And if you come over we won't go to sleep right away and you'll keep me up all night." Me: "No I won't. It'll only take me two minutes." Her: "Just because we hang out doesn't mean we have to have sex." In my head: "Fuck you then. Because if I would have known I wouldn't have picked your prude ass up and pay for this $80 dinner!" I haven't seen her in almost 3 months... I think about her (and fucking) everyday but I feel like I only got to see her when it was convenient for her and I had to be penciled in her schedule. And I promised her that I wasn't like other guys; we can be fuck friends and be adults about it and not get all emotionally attached. Well I lied because she was the only piece of ass I was banging. Which means 9 months have passed and I've been bullshitting on my New Years' Resolutions...

No comments: