Thursday, October 10, 2013

2:47am & Not Sleepy

Earlier today: 9am: 15mg (had to drive to Downtown LA) 12:30pm: 15mg (sitting in a conference room for Medicare training and was about to take exam and it was raining and gloomy) 6pm: 15mg (on the way to bowling league) 7:30pm: 15mg (I bowled an 87 my first two games) 2:52am: WIDE AWAKE and supposed to play golf at 7am with my uncle who talks mad shit, cheats, and has no golf etiquette. FUCK! After golf need to shop for a computer with my mom. FUCK! In addition I need to make calls too. FUCK! Usually jerking off makes me fall asleep after consuming 15mg-30mg. But in this case it won't. DUH! So instead of forcing myself to watch filth I choose to write. My roommate is still up. He's ran up to the kitchen twice to eat food. How the fuck does he stay up this late? Obviously he's not on crack because he has an appetite. But the motherfucker sleeps in late. I don't think he got up until I got home at 3pm today...can't knock on the dude. He has an MBA, has money, only socially drinks, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't bring the homies to the house. He did piss me off last Thursday because he fucked a bitch on the couch! A) that's the couch, shared furniture B) the bitch was loud C) the couch is located directly above my bedroom D) I was in bed with a high fever and chills I guess that was his way of getting my attention. I've been dodging him and we're supposed to be business partners. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt maybe he didn't know I was home because I've been gone a lot. All in all he's what I wish I was. Tall, dark, good looking, and doesn't give a fuck when it comes to bitches. Yeah we were raised differently, come from different cultures, and have different beliefs but can't knock on the guy that pays me $1250/month to stay here. There's no way I can afford the monthly mortgage on my own. But coming back from Maui...I need to live by the beach! I'm in a bowling league out on the westside just so I have an excuse to go to the beach. Thinking of renting out this entire pad so I can do so. I didn't tell you but I got my CPR certification! Hoping to be a lifeguard! Meaning I need to get healthy and be able to swim long and far! FUCK! Okay folks need at least 2 hours of sleep...so I'll try and close my eyes and think about big boobies and wet cunt and hopefully fall asleep... "The time is now 3:18am...you cracked out motherfucker..."

No comments: