Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Cause tonight gonna be a good night...

Recap of Wednesday September 30-Thursday October 1st:

Gyu-kaku Sherman Oaks happy hour:

We ordered 2 warm sake bottles, 1 pitcher of beer, and 5 meats including 2 beef, 2 pork belly, and 1 chicken...grubalicious!!!

I tried to holla at these two breezies at the bar on their iPhones:

"Hi my name is Art...by the way, ever try Ping? No? How about we Bump right now? No? Fuck you then..."

Stupid bitches...I was doing them a favor by hollerin'...

So yeah we drank and got fed well for $40...


Then we went to pumpkin patch...we found one for $9, brought it to cousin's house and carved it...
Afterwards we did a couple of lines then made the drive to Mai Tai in Long Beach...my cousin was hollerin...I got to meet this black chick named Miss Boyer...fuck I forgot her first name :(
All good...I will put her on my portfolio...
And then? No and then. I want to fuck tonight but right and left hand may have to serve...
Good night bitches...

No comments: