Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What up...



Wow can't believe it's been FOREVER since the last time I wrote...I'm sorry folks.

"Who's the ASSHOLE? Anonymous is the ASSHOLE!!!"

That April trip to Panama and Costa Rica was AMAZING! I had a great time. We didn't get to fuck the chicks we went with but that's okay mang...because we went to this brothel called Golden Time...oh yeah, I got me 2 Columbian girls and had a GOLDEN muthafuckin TIME!

"Vamos conmigo a Los Angeles..."
"No tengo green card...entonces, necesito consarse contigo."
"Bueno! Vamos a iglesia ahora!!!"

I'd like to save up and buy a condo in Panama someday...someday.



May can't remember what I did...

June was cool: coached a co-ed Kickball team which was aight...didn't fuck any bitches but it was still cool. For my birthday just had a BBQ at my boy's house with some tennis, basketball, and a lot of drinking and eating. Some of my bitches showed up which was cool. I tried to film a commercial so I can get some random bitches to show up. They did, but the commercial was a flop. Check it out on YouTube when you have the chance...

July I went to Detroit, Toronto, and Toledo Ohio to attend my aunt's funeral. It was sad, but it was nice to see family I haven't seen in years...

August came and went, pretty sure just bullshitted it away...

September was great! Got to go to Puerto Rico for a week then Hawaii for a weekend! PR was great! I'd love to get a condo there or something...but it's all good because I got free 99...my parents got a timeshare there...holla! Went to a place called Angel Hands. Oh yeah I got me one...she was great...a brunette tall boricua...I fucked her in like 5 positions...shieeeet, gotta get my goddamm $180s worth right? I did a lot of coke and weed there too. And a lot of rum drinking. It was a great time.

Waikiki was very nice. Didn't get to fuck but I did get to spend time with my high school people and the couple who got married there. Just did coke and drank alot. I could have fucked I bet, but I got standards. Dammit I slept on opportunities...there was this one girl at the beach solo styles...there was this one tourist bitch walking around by herself...there were some bitches at the wedding...oh well. Call me Mr. Limp Dick.

I had the greatest sex without a condom this weekend...WITH MY EX! What the fuck right? BLAST FROM THE FUCKIN PAST! It didn't help that I went to another fucking wedding on Saturday and felt lonely. Before that, it didn't help that I went bowling on Thursday night and got super fucked up on beers and vodka. And it didn't help that she called me wanting to hang out...so, it's my duty to please that booty...I made her come alot. Shieeet I came so many times I was shooting blood...LOL joking only...but I did get a blister on the side of my dick from all the rubbing. NO IT'S NOT A WART or anything dirty...I get it there all the time...it's a vein that pops out on the left side of my penis so it's very vulnerable to all the rubbing...

Check out the dialogue of the conversation we had over the phone at the wedding:

ME: "Hey...I want to see you tonight but I just don't want to lead you on. I enjoy being single, but at the same time I respect you enough to let you know that the sex is amazing...and if there's anyway that we can hook up without any drama that'd be great...but if not, let's just hang out and be friends..."

HER: "Yeah I really missed you...I really love you so much...I want to see you one last time tonight. I won't be able to help myself if we do hook up, but I'm glad that you are being honest with me..."

I was going to meet up my cousin at J Lounge solo styles, but she was in Downtown already just chilling, wanting to be with me.

So shit, why throw up a layup when you have a slam dunk???

So yeah, I'm all alone again and my prospects are being annoying bitches. I need to go out more and meet more chicks. So I'm going to do a fat bump of some coke I bought from PR and go to a happy hour with my cousin in a little bit...I hope there are some bitches there...

How's business? Business is okay, just staying afloat. I'm late on my mortgages and HOA and credit card bills...but goddammit Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and all the drinking and eating I've been doing this month has been great...hey banks can I tell you something? FUCK OFF!!!

I'm out...

No comments: