Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 2009 bitches!

Wait here's a recap of what happened since September 2008:

In October I stopped talking to my girlfriend so we "broke up". I went on a East Coast tour to New York, Boston, Martha's Vineyard, Halifax and Nova Scotia via Norwegian Cruise Lines. There was this crew member who wanted me. She was a short and cute from the Philippines I met on the first day taking pictures around the ship on the first day. My cousin said she wanted to have my baby. I said I just wanted to buck. Tried to scheme it out...can I go downstairs to her cabin (going past the "authorized crew members only") door or have her come up to my cabin (when my parents and sister are gone)? My chances of having her bend over one of the ship's rails doing it doggy style out in the open were greater...

I like the East Coast. It's a different flavor out there.

The Holidays came and went. Thanksgiving was in Las Vegas and Christmas was in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. NYE was in Las Vegas.

Like I said earlier broke up with my flight attendant sex trip and got back with her in December when I got back. Seeing all those hot Eastern European girls made me want to explode. So my ex flew in mid-December and we had go back together. She went with us to Vegas on NYE.

Just spent a couple days with her. She's doing good. I'm still needing to find a girl who can "fill the void."

Notable women:

Angelina Jolie
Kate Moss
Tyra Banks

Oh shit I just noticed that all of them are hot and they can take care of me in the bedroom and out in the real world because they're paid out of control!!!

Back to the grind. Gotta get mine.

I miss Adderral.

That's why I down 4 cups of coffee a day.

Oh yeah, Obama is our first African American president.

Now get off your ass and do something because ANYTHING is POSSIBLE.

Yo Feds, hook me up with a stimulus check so I can do shit!!!

No comments: