Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's too nice of a day to have a head cold...

I just got back from Washington D.C. It was cold, we did a lot of walking and it was cold. The airplane is a breeding ground for viruses. I think I got one.

Not a bad place however. Am I more patriotic? Not at all. Only because I heard that we're down $60 billion with the Iraq war. Shit Bush, hook me up with $1 million and I'll wave a flag. So yeah, I'm a sellout.

I downed some Day Quil and some Taco Bell. What the hell is wrong with me???

Have a meeting with a T-Shirt design company. Let me see if he needs insurance. I have some great ideas for T-shirts. Maybe he can print some off for free. After all, summer is right around the corner. Perfect T-shirt and jeans weather. Fuck a $40 T-shirt. I'm gonna design my own for $5 bitches!!!

I lost my ass the other night at the homies' playing cards. Lost $80. Then I went to Commerce and lost $60. I've been playing like shit lately.

Got a check from a carrier...I may have to go back to Commerce to seek revenge...

Ok time is up. Got 8 minutes and I got to feed the meter and walk a couple of blocks to cafe. I so want a coffee but I'm going to sacrifice until Sunday morning. Shit man, if Jesus Christ can be in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights, I think I can go 3 days without coffee...or can I?

My girl is coming on the 26th! Bucktown baby! Here we go again, unprotected sex and the risk of pregnancy. Why?

Happy Easter people!

No comments: