Sunday, May 8, 2016

90 days

I remember that phase...3 months of the good stuff. Or was it 180? Nah three months is the max on controlled ish. Still can't pull the trigger to get more addys. As a result I'm fat, lazy, not focused on doing what I need to be doing right now that I'm prime time because tick tock on the clock won't stop... So B in the house for 90 days on the 11th. Haven't stole anymore because ain't mine and not only that not strong enough. Weak sauce. But ain't mine is the most important thing. I need to get my own. I'll get some this week. Meanwhile I've been slacking with work, got a eBay biz selling cell phone parts that pays for my food and weed but that's pretty much it. The bank wants like $90K for the pad. Shieeeeet that's a lot. I need to hit $555,555 on the Power of 5's Scratchers game...I'm hooked because I'm 2-2...I won $20 on the first ticket and hit a 5X $1 = $5 (cost of ticket) on the second ticket...should I cash it or get another one??? Applied to a few jobs in cannabis and internet companies...then I thought to myself...I AM AN INTERNET COMPANY. "Click here/leave positive feedback" otherwise fuck you don't trip your friends and family will remind you to...Have a Nice Day!!!

No comments: