Thursday, August 13, 2015

Haven't popped since January

I miss it. I gained weight. I'm smoking more to substitute it. But I'm wasting a lot of time. Should I get back on it? Needed to lose weight anyways. I could just start eating better and exercising more. I do have time to that right now. I'm "in between jobs" selling insurance, edibles, phone parts. Not enough income. Mortgage too high. Haven't paid in almost a year!?!? Time flies and it'll continue to fly. Yesterday I was backstage on The Price is Right and met: If only I had popped I coulda shoulda got more social and hang out with her at the restaurant afterwards but got stuck hanging out with stage manager who got me in. Oh well. Motivation to motivate and get these hooooooooooze wake up errybody no more sleeping in bed...!!!

No comments: